The twin beds: How to bring intimacy back into a relationship
Dec 15, 2011, 6 a.m.
Twin beds hinder intimacy in a relationship
In the days when the grinders cease because they are few, and the windows of the eyes grow dim, what happens to intimacy in a relationship? I'm talking about not letting age strip you of excitement, interest and the joy of physical intimacy with your mate.
Maybe you've been around for 50 years or more. Perhaps you are a mite worn out. Do something about it. Twin beds are not the answer.
Get fit for intimate action
Experience active intimacy in your relationship. Get fit in four primary areas of life:
- Be physically able
- Have the right mindset
- Pump up the emotions
- Establish a fellowship that transcends fleshly desires.
Energy begets energy. Crank up a consistent exercise program. Find things you can do as a team. Share your time.
Clear your head of clutter. Look upon your mate with an attitude of appreciation. See their beauty. Speak words of open praise. Be thankful for what you have.
Forget about the likes of role-playing. This is the real fire, baby. It involves a very special one-on-one blending of heart, mind and soul with someone extremely dear and special. Keep it personal.
Slow down. Be sensitive to your mate's moods. Talk. Share visions. Listen and respond.
Intimacy demands timing
Three more concepts must be addressed. Find the right moment. Arrange for privacy. And finally: Purchase one great big super-duper king sized bed to be shared by both as though you are one.
Content Provided by Spot55.com
- When shopping for the right walk-in tub company to handle your Arizona ...
- March 23, 2010, is a date that will live in infamy.
- One of the most interesting real estate concepts in recent years is ...
- The American Lung Association recently published the State of the Air Report, ...
- Last year, financial analysts observed a strange but encouraging phenomenon on opposite ...