Lovin' Life After 50 Expo 2012
Jun 24, 2011, 12:23 p.m.
With a publication in circulation for more than 30 years, Lovin’ Life After 50 has become one of the most effective ways to reach the active 50-plus market in Arizona. Due to the popularity of our publications and growing demand, 24 years ago we began hosting expos – giving readers and advertisers a place to connect in person.
Since then, our expos have become a powerful way for exhibitors to show and explain their products and services to a ready 50-plus market.
Click the link below to view the online information for the Lovin Life After 50 2012 Expo website.
- An offbeat food adventure in New Orleans
- After 48 years in Three Dog Night, Danny Hutton knows what he ...
- The last time I wished my father dead, I meant it.
- It starts innocently enough.
- Advice column for the over-50 crowd