Euro zone finmins back Asmussen for ECB: source
Oct 3, 2011, 8:56 a.m.
Luxembourg (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers on Monday endorsed Joerg Asmussen as the candidate to replace Juergen Stark on the executive board of the European Central Bank, a euro zone source said.
A European Union summit is set to decide on October 17 on Asmussen's nomination.
(Reporting by Ilona Wissenbach)
- An offbeat food adventure in New Orleans
- After 48 years in Three Dog Night, Danny Hutton knows what he ...
- The last time I wished my father dead, I meant it.
- It starts innocently enough.
- Advice column for the over-50 crowd