Turkey suspends defense industry trade with Israel
Sep 6, 2011, 3:16 a.m.
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that Turkey was "totally suspending" defense industry ties with Israel, after downgrading diplomatic relations with the Jewish state.
"Trade ties, military ties, regarding defense industry ties, we are completely suspending them. This process will be followed by different measures," Erdogan told reporter in Ankara.
(Reporting by Pinar Aydinli; Writing by Ibon Villelabeitia; Editing by Simon Cameron-Moore)
- JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday he would ...
- ANKARA (Reuters) - The United States has agreed in principle to deploy ...
- Pakistan says U.S. warning on militants hurts ties
- Floyd and Linda Cotton have been doing a lot of new clothes ...
- Our fridge went rogue the other day.
- I have a Phoenix Union High School yearbook, “The Phoenician,” from 1924 ...
- About 10 years ago, Scottsdale resident and businessman Steven Lazar got fed ...