Sep 15, 2011, 10:34 p.m.
Apple settles with Queens stores over knockoffs
(Reuters) - Two stores in Queens, New York, accused of peddling unauthorized Apple Inc
Analysis: Why no killer app for paying bills online?
NEW YORK (Reuters) - If you want to manage all of your money and all of your monthly payments in one convenient online place, you're pretty much out of luck. You can pay bills with some services, manage your budget with others and organize your financial planning with still another set of programs. But if you want one system where you can auto-pay your cable bill through your checking account, review your mortgage statements from a different financial institution and coordinate payment for soccer sweatshirts on the fly, you're dreaming of a future world that doesn't yet exist.
LG Elec plans to restructure Korean mobile unit: source
SEOUL (Reuters) - LG Electronics Inc <066570.KS> plans to restructure its domestic mobile operation by reducing marketing staff to improve the struggling business, a source familiar with the matter said on Friday. The move comes after LG, the world's No.3 handset maker, has recorded five straight quarterly losses from mobile phone sales and as cutthroat competition pressures it to speed up restructuring.
- When shopping for the right walk-in tub company to handle your Arizona ...
- March 23, 2010, is a date that will live in infamy.
- One of the most interesting real estate concepts in recent years is ...
- The American Lung Association recently published the State of the Air Report, ...
- Last year, financial analysts observed a strange but encouraging phenomenon on opposite ...