Taylor Lautner talks about his newest 'Abduction'
Sep 23, 2011, 5:38 a.m.
Q: In the "Twilight" films, you spend much of your time without a shirt on. In "Abduction" you have that moment as well. At what point do you say 'no more' to shirtless scenes?
A: "In the original script for 'Abduction,' there may have been four or five of those moments. And I cut it down for the only moment that would make sense. It can't be nonsense like, 'Oh it's hot outside so I'm going to take my shirt off.' Or like in 'New Moon,' when Bella gets cut and I'm like, 'Here, let me take my shirt off and help you with that.'"
Q: You've wrapped filming the "The Twilight Saga" series. "Breaking Dawn Part One" comes out in November. "Part Two" next year. Were there tears when you finished shooting for good?
A: "There were a few, yeah. I would be lying if I said there were none shed by me. And there were definitely others who were shedding as well (laughs)."
Q: Did you keep any memorabilia from the "Twilight" films?
A: "I wish. The one thing I would want is my motorcycle from the movie, but I don't know if I'd be able to get it. They did offer me my wig when we wrapped 'New Moon.' I turned it down because I hated that thing. (laughs) I should have taken it because I probably would appreciate it down the road."
(Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
- Cypress HomeCare Solutions is hiring caregivers.
- The 2016 Spring Tempe Festival of the Arts is gearing up to ...
- Calling from his vacation home in Telluride, Colorado, Peter Yarrow is raspy ...
- Separated from her family’s Jewish faith, Kate Marks felt alone when her ...
- The Palm Springs Desert resorts and San Diego have long been vacation ...