5 songs to put you both in the mood for love
Nov 12, 2012, 8:31 a.m.
Keeping the spark of romance and love alive in a relationship takes some determination, some planning and an effort by both partners. Many couples are asking how to stay in a monogamous marriage these days. A basic truth to all healthy relationship tips is that maintaining the close bonds of your original romance may require some props to fan any fading embers back into flames.
Music has always been the universal language of love, and it can be used effectively to create an atmosphere of love. There are many wonderful tunes that can help set a mood or bring back old memories of younger days when a couple was madly in love. Choosing the best of these is rather subjective, but here are 5 songs to put you both in the mood for love that would gain approval from most couples:
- The unequalled leader for setting the scene for romance and lovemaking is Ravel's Bolero. This amazing instrumental piece progresses to its lively crescendo and is acknowledged by many as the ideal song for physical love.
- International love songs can inspire romantic feelings even when you do not understand the language; the passion and feeling that the performer adds to the song can easily help to bring out your own feelings of love and longing. A good example of this would be "Besame Mucho" by Andrea Bocelli.
- Classical music can bring out many hidden emotions, including love and passion. Again, the vocalist can enhance romantic feelings purely by the excellence of their performance. A prime example of this is a signature song "Nessun Dorma" as sung by Luciano Pavarotti.
- Modern music, especially the oldies, can rekindle old feelings. Listen to "Nights in White Satin" by the Moody Blues for a special romantic interlude.
- Favorite songs like "If Ever I Would Leave You" by Robert Goulet, are good to use when your own words are not enough to tell your partner how you feel.
There are hundreds of other love song favorites, but these 5 songs can help put you both in the mood for love to begin with. Make up your own recording of all your favorites, so interruptions are minimal, and enjoy the mood and the love.
Content Provided by Spot55.com
- A three day celebration of arts, entertainment and libations will bring nearly ...
- I expect Seattle’s Pike Market to be colorful, crowded and caffeinated, as ...
- Did you know the average person consumes an estimated at 150 pounds ...
- Melissa Etheridge has never felt so free.
- After 40-plus years in the music business, folk singer John McCutcheon still ...