MASTER GARDENER - HOME GARDEN TOUR - SATURDAY, October 13th , 2012 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sep 6, 2012, 2:26 p.m.
The 15th annual Master Gardener Home Garden Tour will be held on Saturday, October 13th, 2012. The tour is sponsored by the University of Arizona College of Agriculture /Pima County Cooperative Extension, and will include four working gardens of Master Gardeners at various locations around Tucson. Also included on the tour will be the demonstrations gardens at the Pima County Extension Center.
All the home gardens and the demonstration gardens located at 4210 N. Campbell Avenue will be open from 9:00 am to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 13th . A map of the tour stops will be provided and participants may tour as many gardens as they wish, in any order they wish. Hosts and Master Gardeners will be on hand at all stops to answer questions.
For information and tickets call: 520- 626-5161.
- The Tucson Pops Orchestra will present three concerts for the 2012 fall ...
- Americans convicted in Iran say they were hostages
- For Creedence Clearwater Revisited drummer Doug Clifford, playing in the Valley is ...
- “One person...Six questions” is a continuing series of columns about Tucson-area residents ...
- My nightmare is always the same.