MASTER GARDENER - HOME GARDEN TOUR - SATURDAY, October 13th , 2012 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sep 6, 2012, 2:26 p.m.
The 15th annual Master Gardener Home Garden Tour will be held on Saturday, October 13th, 2012. The tour is sponsored by the University of Arizona College of Agriculture /Pima County Cooperative Extension, and will include four working gardens of Master Gardeners at various locations around Tucson. Also included on the tour will be the demonstrations gardens at the Pima County Extension Center.
All the home gardens and the demonstration gardens located at 4210 N. Campbell Avenue will be open from 9:00 am to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 13th . A map of the tour stops will be provided and participants may tour as many gardens as they wish, in any order they wish. Hosts and Master Gardeners will be on hand at all stops to answer questions.
For information and tickets call: 520- 626-5161.
- The Tucson Pops Orchestra will present three concerts for the 2012 fall ...
- Americans convicted in Iran say they were hostages
- Floyd and Linda Cotton have been doing a lot of new clothes ...
- Our fridge went rogue the other day.
- I have a Phoenix Union High School yearbook, “The Phoenician,” from 1924 ...
- About 10 years ago, Scottsdale resident and businessman Steven Lazar got fed ...