Advice for the Over-50 Crowd
Gayle Lagman-Creswick | Mar 18, 2013, midnight
Dear Old Bag: Where could I get a copy of the “Old Bag Rules for Casual Dating for the Over 50 Crowd?” Signed, Girlfriend Disagrees
Dear Disagrees: Because I have had several requests for them, I will repeat them next month. However, the rules are meant for casual dating. If she is your girlfriend, I do not call that casual. It should then be a mutual agreement between the two of you. Good luck. Signed, O.B.
Dear Old Bag: I am fed up reading about the glut of sexual activity among single seniors. And now they say that AIDS is on the increase in the elderly. Have we lost our marbles? It is embarrassing to me that people our age (I am 60) have to act like rabbits! Signed, Fed Up
Dear Fed Up: It is important to get the word out to all seniors that just because you can’t get pregnant, doesn’t mean you cannot contract a venereal disease or AIDS. We are told to talk to our kids about having “responsible sex.” The same goes for the over 50 crowd. Pay attention! Signed, O.B.
If you have a question for The Old Bag, please send it to: “Ask the Old Bag” in care of this newspaper, or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A three day celebration of arts, entertainment and libations will bring nearly ...
- I expect Seattle’s Pike Market to be colorful, crowded and caffeinated, as ...
- Did you know the average person consumes an estimated at 150 pounds ...
- Melissa Etheridge has never felt so free.
- After 40-plus years in the music business, folk singer John McCutcheon still ...