Choose Joint Replacement Surgery and Improve your Quality of Life
Oct 14, 2013, 11:25 a.m.
Pain Relief, improved joint function, and increased quality of life are reasons why nearly 400,000 hip and knee replacements are performed in the U.S annually. Per the AAOS (American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons) joint replacement and joint revision surgery can provide 10, 20 and more years of pain free living. Advances in technology, improved surgical methods, proper pre-surgery planning, and post rehabilitative care contributes to the increased demand for these procedures.
Wellsprings of Gilbert understands why individuals are looking to better their quality of living. Our philosophy is simple, to transform the recovery process for every patient who chooses to get back to a life worth living. Since joint replacement surgery is a major life event, we want to play a pivotal role in the recovery process. Above each of our Nursing Pod entrances we have the words “Live Again”, it is not just a catch phrase- it is our highest aspiration.
Life is all about movement. For people of all walks and ages, independence hinges upon free mobility and the drive to “make it happen” at all costs. When a person realizes making it happen may be hampered or hindered by an injury, surgery or the recovery process, Wellsprings comes to life by restoring the hope and possibility it takes to meet the challenge. Wellsprings Executive Director, Russell Wagner said “The most important part of the recovery process is ensuring recovery is individualized. No two people are alike and no two recoveries are alike. Generally after an injury or procedure it is not just the individual patient that is affected. Often this event brings hardship to loved ones as well. That’s where Wellsprings of Gilbert excels. Our individualized plans of care addresses not only the recovery needs of the individual but, ensures we are involving your loved ones each step of the way. Together, as a Wellsprings family we will meet your recovery goals with our “next generation healthcare” so you and your loved ones may “live again”.
Wellsprings is a locally owned and operated company, right here in the East Valley. We were built for one purpose, to heal, so patients can go home and Live Again. Our intimate 32 bed inpatient skilled therapy center features all private rooms with 24 hour nursing care. Wellsprings recently received an Excellent A-rating from the Arizona Department of Health Services along with an Excellent 5 Star Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS.gov). Our next generation technology is what truly sets us apart from our competition. Our 5,000 square foot rehabilitation gym features two instrumental pieces of equipment that help our Guests recover more rapidly and return to their independence.
• Alter G: The Alter G, developed by NASA and FDA approved, is an antigravity treadmill that allows our Guests to apply 20%-100% of their body weight, leading to pain free movement and improved function, while the joints continue to heal. Guests are secured in the machine’s fall safe environment, which increases confidence and improves control and balance. The Alter G is the future of rehabilitation and has been recommended by leading surgeons throughout the valley.
- Floyd and Linda Cotton have been doing a lot of new clothes ...
- Our fridge went rogue the other day.
- I have a Phoenix Union High School yearbook, “The Phoenician,” from 1924 ...
- About 10 years ago, Scottsdale resident and businessman Steven Lazar got fed ...